Hastelloy B2 Roundbars.
Hastelloy Alloy B2 Roundbars
Hastelloy B2 - UNS N10665 Common Trade Names ( Hastelloy B2®, Nimofer® 6928).
Hastelloy B2 Hex Bars, HastelloyB2 Forged Rod, Hastelloy B2 Black Bar, Hastelloy B2 Square Bar Manufacturer, Hastelloy B2 Bright Bar, Hastelloy B2 Flat Bar stockiest,suppliers and Distributors in India.
We provide Hastelloy B2 Roundbars in various sizes, shapes, thickness, designs, dimensions and specification of wide range of all sectors. Equivalent Grades of Hastelloy B2 Round Bars is UNS N10665. We also provide extensive collection of products to the Domestic and International clients on demands.
Hastelloy B2 Round Bars are super alloy combination of chromium, nickel and manganese. To develop the resistance towards erosion, a portion of tungsten is included.
It allows the combination to demonstrate this property in a far reaching scope of temperatures. In the interim, Hastelloy Bars are appropriate for the utilization in chemical application in the welded state, furthermore entirely resistant to grain limit precipitation.
Hastelloy B2 Round Bars Specification
Specifications : ASTM B335 / ASTM SB335
Dimensions : EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI
Size : 5 mm To 500 mm
Diameter : 0.1 mm to 100 mm
Length : 100 mm To 3000 mm Long & Above
Finish : Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned,forged
Tolerance : H8, H9, H10, H11, H12,
Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Billet, Ingot, Forging Etc.
Our Hastelloy B2 Round Bars conforms to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
Hastelloy Alloy B2 Round Bar has properties as below :-
1. Resists hydrochloric acid at all concentrations and temperatures
2. Withstands wet HCl gas, sulfuric, acetic and phosphoric acids
3. Excellent resistance to pitting and to stress corrosion cracking
Characteristics of Hastelloy?
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications are Hastelloy alloys used?
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.