Hastelloy B2 Sheet & Plate
Importers,stockiest and suppliers.
Hastelloy B2 - UNS N10665 Common Trade Names ( Hastelloy B2, Nimofer 6928).
Hastelloy Alloy B2 Sheet & Plate Available In India & Hastelloy Alloy B2 Strips, Sheet & Plate Export company,Hastelloy B2 Slit Coils, ASME SB575 Hastelloy Alloy Plates, ASTM B575 Hastelloy Sheets.
Alloy B2 sheets & Plates are metal alloy consisting mostly of iron, in addition to small amounts of carbon, depending on the grade and quality of the steel. The simplest steels are iron (Fe) alloyed with carbon (C) (about 0.1 % to 1 %, depending on type).
Hastelloy B2 sheets are highly durable; rust free as well as hard and malleable. Hastelloy B2 plates, as well as polished plate, are being designed to meet standards of the international and national market. These Hastelloy B2 alloy plates are manufactured based on a requirement of customer and specifications.
Hastelloy B2 Sheets, Plates & Coils Specification
Specifications : ASTM / ASME SB 333
Size : 6 mm to 120 mm.
Length : Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length
Finish : Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR), 2B, 2D, BA NO(8), SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated)
Form : Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Perforated Sheet, Chequered Plate, Strip, Flats, Blank (Circle), Ring (Flange)
Hardness : Soft, Hard, Half Hard, Quarter Hard, Spring Hard etc.
Specialize : Shim Sheet, Perforated Sheet, B. Q. Profile.
Characteristics of Hastelloy?
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications are Hastelloy alloys used?
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.