Hastelloy B3 Welding Rod Manufacturer
Hastelloy Alloy B3 Welding Rod Stockiest & Suppliers In India
Hastelloy B3 - UNS N10675 Common Trade Names (Hastelloy B3; Alloy B3)
HastelloyB3 Weldingrods is a nickel-base alloy with excellent resistance to hydrochloric acid at all concentrations and temperatures.
Hastelloy B3 Welding Rod resists the formation of grain boundary carbide precipitates in the weld heat-affected zone, making it suitable for most chemical process applications in the as-welded condition.
The heat-affected weld zones have reduced precipitation of carbides and other phases to ensure uniform corrosion resistance. Industry users like the resistance to a wide range of organic acids and the resistance to chloride-induced stress-corrosion cracking.
Hastelloy Alloy B3 Welding Rod has following features:
3.Mechanical components in reducing environments
Characteristics of Hastelloy?
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications are Hastelloy alloys used?
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.