Hastelloy C276 roundbars.
Flatbars,Hexbars and Forged roundbars Stockiest & Suppliers.
Hastelloy C276 - UNS N10276 Common Trade Names ( Hastelloy C276, Nicrofer 5621).
Hastelloy C276 Hex Bars, Hastelloy C276 Forged Rod, Hastelloy C276 Black Bar, Hastelloy C276 Square Bar Manufacturer, Hastelloy C276 Bright Bar, Hastelloy C276 Flat Bar stockiest,suppliers and Distributors in India.
Hastelloy C276 round bars is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy that is resistant to corrosion. Alloy C276 is suitable for many chemical process applications. Hastelloy C-276 has superior resistance to localized corrosion as well as oxidizing.
Hastelloy C276 round bars has excellent resistance to pitting and stress corrosion cracking.We provide Hastelloy Alloy C276 Round Bar as per the requirements of our customers and deliver quality products on time. Hastelloy Alloy C276 Round Bar comes in sizes from 5mm to 300mm.
Hastelloy C276 round bars has the ability ro resist corrosion in ahost of media which includes strong oxidizers such as ferric and cupric chlorides, hot contaminated media which could be either organic or inorganic,chlorine,acetic anhydride,formic acid and acetic acid,along with good resistance to seawater as well as brine solutions.
Hastelloy C276 round bars Specification
Specifications :ASTM B574 / ASME SB574
Dimensions :EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI
Range :3.17 MM TO 350 MM DIA
Diameter :25mm to 152mm
Length :1 to 6 Meters, Custom Cut Lengths
Finish :Bright, Polish & Black
Form :Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Billet, Ingot, Forging etc.
Condition :Cold Drawn & Polished Cold Drawn, Centreless Ground & Polished
We supply Hastelloy C276 Round bars conforms to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
Characteristics of Hastelloy?
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications are Hastelloy alloys used?
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.