Hastelloy C276 Sheets &Plates.
Importers,stockiest and suppliers.
Hastelloy C276 - UNS N10276 Common Trade Names ( Hastelloy C276, Nicrofer 5621) ASME SB 575,GOST,NiMo16Cr15W,,2.4819.
Hastelloy Alloy C276 Sheet & Plate Available In India & Hastelloy Alloy C276 Strips, Sheet & Plate Export company,Hastelloy C276 Slit Coils, ASME SB575 Hastelloy Alloy Plates, ASTM B575 Hastelloy Sheets.
We are importers and suppliers of Hastelloy UNS N10276 Plates that finds application in various industries all over the world. Manufactured from reputed mill and quality raw materials.
The Hastelloy C276 Sheets and plates are produced by using the accurate proper chemical compositions of nickel, molybdenum, and chromium.Tungsten is also added which provides higher corrosion resistance ability. The Nickel and molybdenum content in the ASTM B575 Hastelloy C-276 Sheets helps them to achieve higher resistivity against pitting and crevice corrosion in reducing environments.
Hastelloy C276 Sheets and plates exhibits high resistance to chloride - induced pitting and crevice attack, forms of corrosion to which the austenitic stainless steels are particularly prone. In addition, our Hastelloy C276 Coils resists formation of grain boundary precipitates in the weld heat affected zone making it useful for most chemical processes in the as - welded condition.
Hastelloy C276 Sheets and plates is frequently utilized in several industries, consisting of petrochemical, chemical oil and gas, power generation, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper manufacturing and drainage treatment.UNS N10276 Plate is usually remedy heat-treated at 2050 Degree F and fast quenched.
Specifications :ASTM B575 / ASME SB575
Dimensions :ASTM, ASME, and API
Width :1000mm,1250mm,1500mm,2000mm etc.
Length :2000mm,2440mm,3000mm,5800mm,6000mm, etc.
Surface Finish :2B, 2D, BA, NO.1, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, hairline, sand blast, Brush, etching,(HR),(CR),SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated) etc.
Hardness :Soft, Hard, Half Hard, Quarter Hard, Spring Hard etc.
Form :Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Strip, Flats, Blank (Circle).
What are the Characteristics of Hastelloy?
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
In what Applications are Hastelloy alloys used?
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.