Hastelloy C276 Weldingrod.
Importers,stockiest and suppliers.
Hastelloy C276 - UNS N10276 Common Trade Names (Hastelloy C276, Nickelvac® HC-276, Inconel C276, Nicrofer 5716)
ERNiCrMo-4 Nickel Alloy C276 is used for welding materials of similar chemical composition as well as dissimilar materials of nickel base alloys, steels and stainless steels. This alloy can also be used for cladding steel with nickel-chrome-molybdenum weld metal. The higher molybdenum content provides great resistance to stress corrosion cracking, pitting and crevice corrosion.
Hastelloy Alloy C276 Welding Rod has following features:
Characteristics of Hastelloy?
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications are Hastelloy alloys used?
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.